The Grave Robber's Daughter - Richard Sala
The first of what will probably be many Fantagraphics that I will be picked up from the library, I made the mistake of reading this one, without realizing that it is only one in a series - and it is not the first in that series. Nevertheless, when I read it I experienced no difficulty in understanding what was going on or understanding the characters. Nevertheless, it would have been nice if any of the books in this series had numbers on their spines or covers, telling a would-be reader the order in which to read them.

I loved the ass-kicky main character - Christ is it ever a relief to finally read a female character who kicks guys in the nuts until they vomit all over themselves! It really is just a wonderful thing, and I am more than excited to read more of Judy's adventures.

Onto the content of the story itself, I really don't want to spoil anything, so I will just say that it is macabre, funny, depressing and exciting, and I would stress that it would be a shame to miss out on this bizarre quick read.