The Z Was Zapped: A Play in Twenty-Six Acts - Chris Van Allsburg Where's Waldo?: The 25th Anniversary Edition - Martin Handford Goodnight Moon Board Book 60th Anniversary Edition (Board Book) - Margaret Wise Brown, Clement Hurd The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Eric Carle Tuesday - David Wiesner
....................../´¯/)
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
..............................

Just deleted my GoodReads account - I feel so good that I wish I could stay home to celebrate by categorizing the books in my study.  But no, I have to go to work...

I am really fascinated by the thought of just how many books I own.  I have already spent over a week, about an hour at a time, adding everything that is in my new, squat little book case into shelves on this site, but my study - where, really most of the stuff is - remains almost a complete mystery to me.

Even though I've promised to not buy any more books, I need to procure some good books for my under 1 year-old nephew for Christmas.   Thank Christ I just took that Children's lit class, so I've got an amazing start for what I should get him.  Really simple stuff, like the stuff I connected with this post.  Too bad he can't read Harry Potter yet... : (